This video is dedicated to our country-India. It has a lot to be loved and a lot more to be changed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our country is in barbed wires. Everytime I walk the streets, I feel that the country with the maximum population of young people should have been one of the greatest. Greatest it is but not for the ones who die everyday in the shadows of our ignorance.
1 comment:
In summary, 'noble' is the word that came to my mind after I watched this video. A heart touching and inspirational video showing qualities of high moral character which I consider would hold ones attention, make them pause and think for a moment where they are heading towards. One must have a strong intent for it to show up in their work and I was overwhelmed by the videos content. What caught me most were the one liners that you used towards the close. Looking forward to seeing more of your works.
Cheers!
-nelson
Post a Comment