Vision-is a stylish word used by a lot of organizations who claim to be working towards the development of our country. Some of these organizations, I have noticed, work and get the desired results which favor the hope of our nation, but some just keep meeting every quarter and fill reports with false stories of self appraisal. What we need to do is work on one idea at a time. The Government has to start taking social volunteers from the youth of our nation. Open an idea in front of us, and if we believe that it will strengthen the roots of our every growing nation, we will participate in it. Not everybody feels for everything, and not everybody can think so much anyway. If I were to go be part of, or even dedicate my life to an initiative that I believe would change our nation's state, why would I not go? It is just that enough people do not know what is happening around them. Lets spread the urge to change like the wild fire. Lets volunteer and be responsible as we always desire.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment